Author Topic: these simple mistakes to avoid when crafting SEO, SMM, or SEM web content  (Read 11 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
these simple mistakes to avoid when crafting SEO, SMM, or SEM web content
Success with a search engine optimization campaign depends upon high quality content .  Because consumers and search engines alike are able to easily discern poorly written or keyword-stuffed web content, there can be no more important consideration for your business's success than superior quality content .  However, even the brightest of us sometimes make embarrassing mistakes when writing SEO content that can send readers away to competitors and dramatically decrease our page rankings .  Simple grammar, word choice, and spelling mistakes can make a statement about the author or business that may not be true- but perception is everything to a consumer .  The following are the most common of these simple mistakes to avoid when crafting SEO, SMM, or SEM web content .

Generally, the best practice for SEO content creation is to not write like you speak .  In the following examples, it will be apparent why natural speech and the written language do not necessarily coincide with one another:

SEO writing tip #1: THEY'RE, THERE, and THEIR

Confusion of these three words is one of the most common mistakes in any writing, not just writing for search engine optimization purposes .  However, it's easy to understand how to use these words:

THEY'RE- This is a conjunction, which means it is two words put together- THEY and ARE .  Therefore, you would only use this to refer to a group of people or things that "are" something or another collectively .

THERE- This word refers to a specific place or a reference to a certain thing: "Go over there and see if they're still serving dinner . " Or, "There are too many words in this online article . "

THEIR- This refers to the possessive form of a group of people: "Their SEO web content is really great . " Or, "There was something about their web content that was compelling . "

Following closely with these three words are YOU'RE and YOUR, where the former always is a conjunction that means YOU ARE, and the latter refers possessively to another person: "Where are your online articles posted?" Or, "Is your website traffic improving?"

SEO writing tip #2:TO, TOO, and TWO

These words are often confused when written, but of course never confused when spoken .  The differences are very straight-forward, however:

TWO- The number 2, and no other use ever .

TOO- This word is used as a qualifier, in addition to something or someone else: "I want to go too!" Or, "You're writing SEO content too?"

TO- This word isn't necessarily needed in the spoken or written word, and in some languages, such as Russian, it doesn't exist .  However, we do use it in English as a way to indicate a purpose, action, direction, or any number of things .  For instance, examine the following sentence: "Would you like to go to the store to get some of those pills that you can use to cure a headache?" In reality, we don't need to use the word, as the sentence retains its meaning without the word "to . " Nevertheless, is in an integral part of English and should never be confused with the two other similar words listed above .

SEO writing tip #3: You never TRY AND do anything, ever .

Very few people- even the best writers, are aware of this mistake in speech and writing .  You don't try AND do anything: you try TO .  If you were to take the meaning of "try and" and dissect it, it really means two things independently: 1 . ) You're going to try .  2 . ) And then you are going to do something else .  For instance, examine the following sentences:

"I am going to try and write very high quality SEO content . "
"I am going to try to write very high quality SEO content . "

See the difference? While some people do make this distinction in their writing, almost everyone says "try and" during regular speech .  While this might be quite common, it doesn't make it correct .

SEO writing tip #4: WOULD OF and SHOULD OF is not correct grammar

Both of these terms don't exist in proper speech or writing .  This is because both are actually mispronunciations of the conjunctions WOULD'VE and SHOULD'VE .  These conjunctions in turn are actually two separate words: WOULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE .  Therefore, it can be easily seen that terms like "would of" are actually just really bad grammar and speech .

SEO writing tip #5: THEN and THAN

Many online writers use these words interchangeably, but they actually have two very different meanings .  The word "then" is a term that describes something that follows .  For instance: "If you have poor quality SEO web content, then you will probably have poor page rankings . " Or, "We planned our SEO strategies and then set about putting them into practice . " Conversely, the word "than" almost always introduces something that is different from something else in some way, as in the following sentences: "Their SEM content is much better than ours . " Or, "His website is much more complex than mine . "

SEO writing tip #6: I before E

Most of us learn this simple rule in grade school, but quickly forget: "I before E, except after C, or when sounding like "A" as in neighbor or weigh . " If you ever question how to spell words like receive or reprieve or sleigh, just remember this simple rhyme and you'll always get it right .

SEO writing tip #7: ANYWAYS is not a word

This word is used in common speech all the time, but it is incorrect when spoken and when written .  The word should never be plural, as it simply doesn't need to be: "Anyway, I'm going to get this social media content written now . " Or, "They didn't ask for LSI keywords, but we provided them anyway . " In order to clarify this so that you can always remember it, there is never a time that the word "anyways" is appropriate .  It is always wrong .

Some people might think that these simple mistakes don't really warrant proper attention, as the reader will probably still understand the overall meaning of the content .  However, all of these mistakes send signals that no business should be sending .  Intelligent people will see these mistakes as a lack of education or poor attention to details .  Either way, those are not traits you should be associating yourself with .  Additionally, proper grammar and word choices help your SEO content to flow more naturally and convey precisely the meaning that you are intending .  Poorly written content that features mistakes such as these will always be taken less seriously by consumers and search engines alike, so be sure to avoid them in every piece of web content you create .

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
I always like to analogize making money with affiliate marketing with mining the oil well .  It shares many similarities .  It also illustrates that if you apply what you already learn from life, you can be successful as well in other venture like affiliate marketing .

If you are a frequent visitor or an internet marketing forum, you should quickly discover that more people are struggling to make progress in affiliate marketing .  A few of those who are successful know no secret, but people always think there is a button they could switch (or push) to get the money flowing into their bank account .

Hard to believe but there are a bunch of people with that mindset out there .  Just prove me wrong if you don't believe me .

Join an internet marketing forum for a few hours .  You'll soon think you live in another world .  When you observe what others are doing, you will also find out that most of them are always pursuing the latest and shiniest object .

The problem is, once you adopt a technique or strategy, soon it will fade and that everything else is shinier .  Every new offer, technique, or money making opportunity seems to be better than what you are doing .  Everything seem to be able to deliver results quicker than what you do .

What happened to the excitement? Weren't you almost too sure with this opportunity that you're pursuing? What's wrong with that? In fact, how many times have you been in this situation?

Back to the oil well analogy, an affiliate method is just like a well .  You can dig into the source of the oil, install pipes to pump the oil out of the earth, but whether you will actually mine it or not is another thing at all .

Think about it .  People are jumping on one opportunity upon another .  They build web sites, they try one promotion tactic, but when it comes to mining, they stop and jump to work on another well .  Perhaps it is about expectation but unless you stick with it, you are not mining the well yet .

The cycle almost repeats itself for months, if not years .  Some people wonder why they haven't made a dime online .  The truth is, they dig too many wells but never mine them .

If you only focus, it's like owning a small oil well .  You explore and work on it until the oil comes out from the pipe .  And you don't stop until it is operating efficiently .

The question is, which affiliate well will you mine today?

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
When your relationship with your boyfriend is not going along the way that you want it to be, you will start to wonder, "does my boyfriend really love me?" So here is a quick check to your question on whether he loves you truly .

Did he set priorities on you?
When a man is truly in love with his woman, he will have his priorities right in life .  For example, when it comes to free time or spending weekend, he would try to spend time with you rather than going parties with his friends .  If he suddenly been making excuses that he cannot spend time with you, and you happen to find out that he has been hanging out having fun with his friends, this is actually a warning sign to take note of his heart change .

Did he communicate with you frequently?
Another way to know the answer to "does my boyfriend really love me" is his communication with you .  If he used to call you almost every day, but suddenly has been not calling you so consistently and whereby his workload is still the same, you really have to pay closer attention to what he is thinking .

Did he give you the freedom to be yourself?
If your boyfriend loves you deeply, he will give you the freedom to express and be yourself .  He will not try to dominate you and there is a strong balance in the relationship .  He loves you for who you are and even if you are not as demure as other ladies, he will not wish to change you .

Did he remember the important occasion?
You love your boyfriend so you will make sure you remember all the important occasion such as his birthday and anniversary .  Likewise for your boyfriend, if he loves you deeply, he will remember the dates too .  If he forgets about it, please do not get paranoid that he is losing love on you .  Hear what he says, because he probably did not do it deliberately .

Did he introduce you to his family members?
When a man truly loves the woman, he will definitely want to introduce the woman to his closest people because when his family approves your presence, it is as good as giving blessings to both of you and this is a important step to bring your relationship to the next level .
These are the few signs on whether your boyfriend loves you truly .  If you still have doubts on his feelings, the Love Relationship Tips on the next page could actually tell you how to make him deeply in love with you .