Author Topic: Web Hosting With Free Web Template  (Read 22 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Web Hosting With Free Web Template
« on: January 20, 2011, 08:12:23 pm »
Web Hosting With Free Web Template

The single prerequisite for all online businesses is a web page .  Consequently, the two things every person with an online presence requires are a) web hosting and b) web design .

Free web hosting is available quite easily, but it carries many disadvantages -

1 .  It is not reliable, meaning that your data may be erased at any time due to server problems

2 .  You will be compelled to put up huge banner ads or floating ads, which really cripple your site

3 .  Security features and control are highly deficient .  A webmaster desires as much control over the website as is possible, and free web hosting plans are ill-equipped to provide this .

4 .  Low bandwidth .  While low disk space may not be a problem for all website owners, a web page that takes three tries and ninety seconds to load is not going to attract many visitors .

To get enhanced features, security, freedom and speed for your web page, you need to pay .  This is where paid web hosting comes in .  Quality web hosting may not be free, but it doesn't burn a hole in your pocket either, at prices going between $4 . 95 and $12 . 95 per month for shared hosting plans on HostGator, one of the premier web hosting companies .  These hosting plans come with added advantages, such as an SSL certificate(on all the plans), and free dedicated SSL, IP and Toll-free number on the business plans .  All in all, this is a small price to pay for a well-maintained, secure hosting for your site .

Once you decide on your hosting plan, the next step is to pick a website layout .  Ideally, one would get a site customized by a dedicated professional .  However, not all people are prepared to fork out precious dollars for a customized page design of their own .  For them, it is best to opt for the thousands of stock templates available on the Internet .

There are many ways to find templates - some templates are released to a limited number of candidates, at highly affordable prices .  Even if you want to get your template absolutely free, there are numerous graphic designers who make free templates for their own pleasure, asking for nothing but credit for their work .  These templates may also be bought in bulk by hosting companies, and become available as part of your web hosting package - HostGator, for example, has thousands of free templates for both blogs and content management systems .  Your template may not be unique, but it will definitely be of high quality, free of code bugs and errors, and pleasing to the eye .

Whether you host your web page on a blogging platform such as Wordpress, or content management systems such as Drupal and Joomla, you are guaranteed to find a web template that suits your general preferences .  If you later on wish to upgrade the template, or commission someone to make you a customized one, you can do so seamlessly - giving your clients a new, improved, easy to navigate interface .

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Web Hosting With Free Web Template
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 08:13:15 pm »
There has been a lot of talk going around on the upcoming changes to FHA lending .  The Federal Housing Administration is proposing raising the down payment requirement to 5% from 3 . 5%, lowering seller concessions from 6% to 3%, and raising the minimum credit score .  They are also proposing raising the upfront mortgage insurance premium that is charged to buyers and financed into the loan amount .  This has caused quite a panic in the real estate industry .  Changes to the FHA Program will be painful but necessary .

My concern is more with the lowering of the allowable seller concessions from 6% to 3% .  Seller concessions are the closing expenses that the seller agrees to pay on behalf of the buyer .  Most of the first time homebuyers that I work with are purchasing homes in the low $100s or under $100,000 .  Typical closing costs at this price point in Florida run between $5,000 - $6,000 .  This is taking into account that my fees are minimal, most mortgage companies charge higher fees than my company, which makes the closing costs even higher .  Title company fees seem to be higher than ever now and as always Florida has various taxes that are charged on real estate transactions .  Survey fees, appraisal fees, and homeowner's insurance premiums are all on the rise .  These fees are all factored into the estimate .  90% of the loans that I close have the seller paying all or most of the buyer's closing costs .

Let's look at an example .  .  .  Let's say my buyer is buying a home for $110,000 .  Their closing costs are $5500 .  Under the current FHA guidelines the seller can pay up to 6% of the sales price towards my buyer's closing costs, so they can pay up to $6600 .  If my buyer only has the 3 . 5% down payment and the seller agrees to pay all his closing costs, then my buyer can get into the house with just $3,850 out of pocket .  Let's look at the same buyer under the proposed changes .  My buyer now has to put 5% down, so instead of $3,850 in down payment, they will need $5,500 .  This is only $1,650 more than before, so although it is a strain, they may be able to come up with the difference .  However, we need to then factor in that the seller is now only allowed to pay 3% of the sales price towards closing .  The seller can now only pay $3,300 of the buyer's $5,500 closing costs .  The buyer now has to put $5,500 down and pay the $2,200 difference in closing costs, they need a total of $7,700 to close on the house instead of the $3,850 needed before the guideline change .  The 3% cap on seller paid closing costs is going to affect the ability of the average first time homebuyer to purchase a home .

I agree with the 5% down payment, it is necessary for the Federal Housing Administration to be able to continue to insure the amount of loans that they are now taking on .  I sincerely hope they reconsider the change to the seller concessions .
I have dedicated the last twelve years of my life to helping people finance their dreams .  In today's ever changing market it is important to have someone on your side that understands the ins and outs of mortgage finance .

I'm here to make the mortgage process convenient, quick, and affordable .  Getting the right home loan is an important decision, help is just a phone call away .

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 08:13:43 pm »
For me, when it comes to a free sex offender search for my area; I'd rather accord it all the attention it deserves .  Conducting a search was for me very important; especially when one considers how a lot of people have started to become victims of ****, and other sex-related crimes .  Things like these happen because people lack required statistics or fact about the kinds of people they live with in their neighborhood .  So, to keep you and your family safe from all kinds of troubles, it would be nice to find sex offenders in your area .  The sooner you carried out this search, the better and safer things are going to be for everyone in your neighborhood .

I was able to discover that I was not really alone when it comes to conducting a free sex offender search for my area .  This discovery was an indication that other people were facing similar kinds of problems I also faced .  The same goes for everyone out there; there are probably more of these people out there than you already know .  In order to get something meaningful out of your search, take some time to read this article .

There are usually two ways to find sex offenders in your area; these are through the district offices of each state in America, and the major online directories .  The district offices may actually require certain fees, and could take close to twenty (21) days before information is released .  I really cannot say how much time you have left before someone in your neighborhood becomes a victim of a sexual offender; but you need to take a second look at this option .

The online directories are better in terms of precision and time .  However, it is important to stress the fact that "free sex offender search," as many are made to believe, really does not exist in the right sense of it .  As a matter of fact, these so-called free directories are affiliate links or sites to the paid sites .  Since issues like these bother on credibility and facts; would it not be too dangerous to risk going to jail because of lack of accurate information as presented by a so-called free directory?

However, did you know that you can actually save yourself from a libel suit by paying a token to access quality information? It is actually going to cost you a lot more to find sex offenders in your area if you use a free directory and get into trouble .

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 11:09:46 am »
Great post