Author Topic: Clone Cash System / Income Elite Legit Reviews  (Read 6 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Clone Cash System / Income Elite Legit Reviews
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:58:32 am »
Clone Cash System / Income Elite Legit Reviews

Many people out there are always looking for quick ways to make money online for free .  The fact of the matter is, there is no way to make decent money for free and you do have to put a little effort in .  The more time and effort you put into it then the greater the rewards .

There are many products out there that claim they can teach you how to make money online and become extremely wealthy .  These products are often products that are produced by marketing gurus and their claims may be true .  However you still have to pay for this product and in most cases not all of their secrets are revealed .  They don't want you to know everything because if you did, they wouldn't be able to get more money out of you .  This has been the case up until now!

I have found a product called the Clone Cash System .  This is a series of FREE videos providing a step-by-step guide on how you can make money online .  All you need to do is enter your email address on the site and you get the videos sent to you and there are 20 in total .  These videos are compiled by your tutor, Steve Pierce .

Steve Pierce is a very successful marketer with a wealth of experience under his belt .  Many of the marketing gurus out there have been a little unhappy with him producing these videos .  As I mentioned above, these gurus don't like revealing their secrets, and Steve has done just that .  He started off just like you and I and now he has become successful, he feels it's time to give others the chance to better themselves .  He explains his story in the introductory video .  He has made his money and so has nothing to lose by revealing all the secrets .

The Clone Cash System is free and very detailed but also easy to follow for beginners .  However through your process of following the guide and making money online, there are certain things you may have to pay a very small fee for i . e a domain name which are pretty cheap .  Hence why I said at the beginning, there is no way of making decent money for free .  However there are no hefty hidden costs and the Clone Cash System is probably the cheapest and most detailed guide to making money money online that you will ever find .

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Cash System / Income Elite Legit Reviews
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 08:59:03 am »
Steve Peirce is probably not a name that many people have heard of on the Internet .  He does not have a 'guru' status, but he has already gained a lot respect and a good following from people who have discovered his Clone Cash System .

He is a friendly, regular English guy who has put together a great 20 video tutorial to help people get started online and earning money as quickly as possible .  The video series is absolutely free and this is what makes it so popular! If he is setting out to make a name on the Internet and gain credibility, then this system will certainly set him well on his way .

Steve takes the viewer through a step-by-step process of finding a niche to promote and profit from .  He explains the importance of keyword research, shows the tools that can be downloaded to make this process more effective .  Video 3 is perhaps the most important of the series and it is 30 minutes long .  Steve reminds the viewer that if the right keywords are selected with adequate research, then the chances of success are far greater .

Choosing a domain name comes next and then setting up a simple, 'WordPress' based website .  For newcomers this is probably the most challenging part, especially when it comes to downloading 'Filezilla' and carrying out the file transfers, but Steve is there every step of the way with is clear, concise and understandable explanations .  He also gives warm words of encouragement and this motivates the viewer to watch the video series in its entirety .

Some great SEO tips are given towards the end when things start to come together .  'Backlinks' are explained, and the importance of good, regular article writing .  Also visiting forums is outlined with such terms as 'do follow' which are all fully explained .  Has Steve creates his website, he then chooses an ebook product from 'ClickBank' that is relevant to his niche .  If you have not already guessed, this is a superb lesson in setting up a website with a particular niche, promoting a product, driving traffic to the website and earning an affiliate commission when the visitor clicks on the 'hoplink' and purchases the product based on the information obtained from the website .

When the website is set up and starting to earn money, Steve then advises replicating the process with another niche .  This is how many people are earning substantial incomes just with affiliate marketing alone .

The great thing about The Clone Cash system is that it provides not only vital knowledge to start earning money, but anyone starting out will gain so much confidence going through the process that Steve advocates .  If the first website is not a great success, then go back and do it better the next time! Practice makes perfect!

The only investment costs are a few dollars for the domain name, and a subscription to get 'backlinks' if you wish to take that option .  Steve is now part of a business called Income Elite which has everything in one place for all Internet marketers and the Clone Cash system provides people with a little taste of success before they perhaps go on to join him at Income Elite .

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Cash System / Income Elite Legit Reviews
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 09:00:14 am »
When I took Income Elite for a test drive which anyone can do, I entered the portal with an open mind .  I had previously been through the 20 free WordPress video tutorials of the Clone Cash System .  That is a valuable lead in series of videos freely available featuring Steve Peirce and they give you a good idea of what to expect from Income Elite itself .

Well that is what you might think! Upon signing up to try Income Elite it is advisable to go to the "Getting Started" module but you probably won't .  I would even bet (and I am not a gambler) that you won't be able to resist clicking on each tab to look inside to see what's there .  Fortunately, you won't get lost because it is all laid out so well But beware, you may not be able to tear yourself away .

There is so much to read, watch, listen to, download and of course participate in, particularly when you reach the forum .  With that in mind I would like to give you some idea what it is all about, so let's look inside Income Elite and see what and who is there .

A lot of people who sign up to Income Elite's 5-day trial are new to internet marketing and may get overwhelmed by the quantity of information .  There are others who are are on the point of giving up but a quick tour starts to give them "ah ah" moments .  Still more are seasoned campaigners who know there is still more to learn, keep on top of and profit from .  They also know where to get the information they want .

Those who are new or newcomers to internet marketing as a whole will be very happy to find that if you want no cost, low cost income or even some emergency money that's no problem .  Steve Peirce and his team has more than one idea and plenty of detail instructions on how to do it .

Intermediate and experienced marketers know that there is always plenty to keep abreast of and new things to do .  Finding how to make tweak here and there makes all the difference to their efforts so this is were we are .  But the icing on the cake is the fact that you can partner or joint venture with the owners of Income Elite and they teach you how and encourage you to do so .
The simple beauty of Income Elite is that all you need are basic computer skills (a computer with internet connection of course) and the will and determination to succeed .  The only special skill you do need is the ability to listen, learn and apply what you learn .  If that fits your requirements then read this full Income Elite review and catch a glimpse of me as I head off to my next project .